Blog Post #6

After finished reading Benito Cereno,  I found that Herman Melville has clearly depicted the enslavement towards the positive note. I feel really happy to know that, Herman Melville has truly speake about the slavery in his novel on back in time. He try to see people equally in his  novel. Melville shows that how the slaves have to serve their masters and make them happay in any manners, but in return slaves always receive the crulity. As Benito Cereno was a Rebellion for those slave on the board  try to stop the whole confusion but  instead , he had to suffer physically and emotionally and moreover he has been killed for no reason. Inaddition, Bebo was the character that  try to prove black people also capable and strong in doing things as compared to the white people but unfortunately had to die. So I wanted to sympathized to Bebo for his rebellion for the freedom, who just want to go back to his home. His death is a tregedy. In this novel, Delano’s blindness  has shown us the existences of ignorance on back in time of slavery. I believe that in any sitution voice should be raised if it is wrong and that voice will turn into the insperation for all people to fight back for their freedom.