Hi

Hello, my name is Savanah Pusey. Some people have difficulties pronouncing my last name, they either flat out make an inappropriate joke or butcher it while trying their best not to offend me. To avoid this, I’ll just let anyone reading this know that my last name is pronounced (pyoo-zee). Upon introduction I often do wish it was spelled differently. But moving on from that, I’m very interested in what this course will hold. I’m currently a liberal arts major and outside of school I work part-time. I’m bad at speaking about myself in terms of hobbies and long term goals so I’m not sure what else I should add, but like everyone else here, I’m looking forward to obtaining my associates degree. Good luck to any classmates who may see this and nice to virtually meet you professor Fess!

1 thought on “Hi

1. Paul Fess

Welcome to the class, Savanah! Thanks for the clarification about your name. I’ve heard similar frustration from my friends with difficult to pronounce names. Despite knowing this my wife and I gave our son the Polish name Andrzej! I’m pro-Liberal Arts. It’s a good way to explore your interests.