Hi everyone!

I’m Mosamad Kamrun Nahar and I’m 23 years old. I first came to the USA in 2015 from Bangladesh. I complete my HSC in my country in Business studies with good GPA. Now I’m studying an Accounting major at LAGCC and this is my 4th semester. Hopefully, I’ll be complete my Associate degree in following spring. I believe that this English course will help me to strong writing and improve my communication skill with others which I need to improve more and more.

Now, I want to share with you what I like. I like to travel a lot. So far, I visit 7 state in the USA and 6 country but this year I can’t travel anywhere because of pandemic. I love food so much and I’m trying to make new recipe which I like most. Also, I like home decorate, clean everything like new. At last, I want to say that I’ll try my best to get a good grade for this course. Thank you everyone and please stay safe and keep your family and neighbor healthy.

2 thoughts on “Hi everyone!

1. Paul Fess

Welcome to the class, Mosamad. Great job on making it so far through your degree program. It sounds lie you don’t have much left.

Bummer about not being able to travel this year, but maybe it will open up soon. What is the new recipe you’re working on?

2. Mosamad Kamrun Nahar

Thank you for welcome me for this course. I’m happy to know that you want to like my recipe. My new recipe one of the most one is beef stack with some kind of vegetable. I make it so simple like only sea salt and black pepper on it and cook it 5 minutes each side with extra Virgins olive oil. Also, I add Broccoli tomatoes carrots onion etc fry few minutes with sea salt and black pepper with the same oil. I like if you try I hope you will like it. I would more happily if I can invite you but I’m sorry at the present time it’s not possible for everyone.
    If you try please let me know you like this recipe or not. Thank you professor