Blog post #6

After I reading this story, I don’t think the novels have been salving for a negative or good discussion the novel positively depicts enslavement, perhaps from Spanish or white perspective. There are three main features that give the capital Delano, a sick man Benito and a black man Babo. Benito and Babo’s relationship was a employer and boss. I think that each of them is right about because they are doing what they should to do. Babo’s plans to fight for their freedom, they don’t want to be treated unequally. They want to be the same right as Spanish and white people has. The only small dream at that time was ridiculous, white and Spanish with their eyes, they saw the blacks don’t have right to say no and they should be followed their order. But, Babo will be sentenced to death. On the other side, Benito is a good leader who treats people well. He tries to do everything he can to prevent the war, but he doesn’t control it. I think, Benito and Babo’s relationship was very strong. Now, my question is if so, than why are all white and black people have a good relationship like Benito and Babo? In fact, whites and blacks are not available to each other at that time. A few months after Babo’s death, Benito also died. After everything, all discrimination and unfinished treatments can’t have any time, equal rights for everyone has same.