Blog post # 5

When I first started writing, I found it difficult to consider this as a lot of topics to be considered stories. Because I’m hard to read books, to make a lot of heroes, space and stories. Because I think it’s a warm job from life, at the same time it’s hard to meet the job based on good plans. I think reading and experience are important, but it is relatively easy to write with many training. The first article I tried that was a report of a small Roman novel. It was going through a couple of young people’s series, but my story is simple, which I could mean, which is very different from my thoughts. Because contrary to this, I think that my story is not too high and I think I don’t feel alternative.

I agree with Culler view that the narration is the meaning of the story is. I see the main purpose of the stories is to discover more about the joy, knowledge, and more about the daily life they live. The narrative of any story can live you with the pain, it can live with happiness and forever. It can make people understand what real life can do and what it can to do from them. Finally, the best imaginative story tells us that we will not be recognized in real life because the fiction of the fiction that is always about us.

1 thought on “Blog post # 5

1. Avinash Mudwari

I do agree with Culler too. Reading makes you open yourself to new things and new ways to solve a problem. I know that journey mainly start from with reading and understanding.