Introduction

Hello professor and all my dear friends. My name is Samikshya Acharya. I am here in New York since 4 years. I live with my husband in queens. I am a student at Laguardia Community College and My major is Registered Nurse. I joined back school after 7 years and this is my 3rd semester. I am enjoying my study. At first it was very hard for me to continue education. I was afraid to attend class thinking what should I speak and how do I talk with professor but later on I find my friends and teachers very helpful and I am use to it. I learn a lot from them. I used to work in JFK airport but I have to quit because of the pandemic. I love to travel, Listening music and study novel. Also I love to take a lot of pictures. My favourite dish is simple food like daal, rice and vegetable curry. I also enjoy playing with a little animals like goats, 😛 puppy and cats. I do play basket ball.  I would like to wish you all good luck for every project we are getting. We have to work together. Even though we are not able to see each other we can find a way to help each other.

1 thought on “Introduction