New chapter

Hello, everyone. My name is zhongqi wu. You might guess at that I am from some eastern country when you see my name. Indeed, I come from a coastal city, Qingdao, in China. I have lived in America for about 7 years. The cultural diversity makes America more mysterious and deeply attracts me a lot. Colorful culture experiences is not only precious but also beneficial to my growing. Well, I think college is one of the best places to sense different features in culture. So I decided to go to college for enriching self and meanwhile taste culture. My intended major is PTA and it is actually my first year to step into life of American campus. Honestly, I still feel nervous and challenging, because study is always a tough job. But I long to be successful in my major studying as well as in my future career. Although various difficulties exist, I will definitely try my best to improve myself in language and knowledge studying. I hope I can do a good job in this ENG course.  Especially something like literature and poetry, it seems like an abstract and hard thing to be understood. Anyway, sure thing is I will learn a lot and strengthen myself. I believe dreams will come true one day.

1 thought on “New chapter