Blog post #5

When I first started writing, I found it to be particularly difficult because there are many aspects to be considered as a story narrator. Because my reading volume is not abundant, it is difficult to fabricate heroes, places, and stories out of my imagination. Because I feel that warm works come from life, it is difficult to fill work with a good plot at the same time based on imagination. I think the amount of reading and experience is very important, but with a lot of training, writing becomes relatively easy. The first article I tried was a short romance novel. It was about a couple going through a series of twists and turns, but the storyline in my writing was too plain, which was very different from the idea I had conceived. Because this sense of contradiction makes me feel that my storyline does not have too many ups and downs, I feel that there is no sense of substitution.

I agree with Culler’s view that narration is the true meaning of the story. I learned that the main purpose of these stories is to bring emotional resonance, knowledge, and imagination to all readers. I feel that the narration of any story can bring the reader into the world of the article. In the world described by the author, it has its mode of operation, which will give people a desire for cognition. I think literature comes from life. It makes people more socialized. Life in the article can make us feel more substituting, and it can reflect real life from them. I think a good article can not only create its unique article world but also resonate with real life.

2 thoughts on “Blog post #5

1. ZHONGQI WU

The events are always around us and plot make events impressive. And interaction between events and plot could engage readers to cognition behind the works.