Sorry For The Late Entrance!

Hey guys! My name is Jonah Charles and I was born and raised in NYC. I’m currently attending LAGCC to pursue a degree in Culinary Management in the hopes that one day I can own my own restaurant. Alongside LaGuardia, I am also attending ICE – The Institute of Culinary Education – down by the World Trade Center, where I’m enrolled in the Culinary Arts course. I also have a job as a prep cook at Grand Lux CafĂ© (sister restaurant to The Cheesecake Factory) in Garden City, LI. I’ve always cooked food since I was little and I am in love with all the flavors the world has to offer, so I figured “why not make a career out of this?”. Apart from school and cooking, my hobbies/interests include drawing, fashion, music (trap/rap/classical/jazz/dancehall are my faves), video games, TV and movies, anime, manga, traveling, and exercise (resistance training and cardio mostly). I’ve never been great at English classes, mostly because my ADD makes it so I have to read a page 2-3 times for it to really sink in, but I will try my hardest in this class! Good luck everyone!

2 thoughts on “Sorry For The Late Entrance!

1. Geraldine Armel Lamboley

Welcome to 102!! French girl here so i also love to cook (after longue debate i decided not to make a job out of it), video games and anime ( i would have usually said travel but on hold for now..)