What angles do you find most interesting ? “The nature of literature”

The different angles that define literature would be for something for the readers that would grasp the attention and relax your mind.

Something that caught my attention from “The nature of literature” was “foregrounds” they way it was describe explained what I touch upon in my “blog #1″ about what I thought about literature and why it matters

Foregrounds, basically have a language of its own and makes up a different accent then you think it more of something that jumps at you and speaks to you even if it take you a while to understand the language.”Look I’m Language” it shapes the odd ways of how it speaks to you.

Poetry, for example, people may think it’s just a short story but when you think about the logic of it much deeper than you think it is, and when you actually understand it you could hear a sound and different set tone when you come across it and read it with a sound the way it’s organized to be projected.

1 thought on “What angles do you find most interesting ? “The nature of literature”

1. Hector Ramos

I laughed when I read the “Look I’m Language” part. But it really does come off as that way. A poem or a novel is such because it meets the prerequisites that the foregrounded poem or novel has set, without it being a carbon copy.