Hi my name is Chaewon Lee

Hi everyone! My name is Chaewon Lee , and I am currently a student majoring in accounting.  When I am not in class, I work as a medical assistant at a hematology/oncology hospital. I was previously a nursing student here at LaGuardia community college before changing my major to accounting this semester. I really enjoy and take pride in my job!

In my free time, I enjoy writing short stories and watching movies. English has always been one of my favorite subjects in school because I have always taken a lot of interest in writing.

One of my career goals is to graduate from LaGuardia community college and transfer to a four year university. I hope to get a job as an accountant in one of the big four accounting firms.

6 thoughts on “Hi my name is Chaewon Lee

1. Hector Ramos

Hello Chaewon! That’s all quite impressive; you certainly sound determined. I have no doubt you’ll accomplish your goals with that attitude. I’m looking forward to improving my writing with fellow students like yourself.

Reply
    1. Chaewon Lee Post author

Hello Professor,

I like to write stories based on my thoughts/feelings through poems and short stories. I am quite reserved with my emotions and through writing I can express myself without vocally expressing emotions I keep to myself.

Reply